An incredibly exciting Fintech business with central London offices are currently seeking a Senior Business Development to join the team. The business has expanded from 50 people to over 1,200 with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They're a super collaborative, passionate organisation who have a number of best-in-class consumer, and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great talent to continue driving growth.
If you're interested in working within a fast-paced collaborative environment, surrounded by great people then please read on..
In this newly created role which has come about due to continued growth, you will be responsible for the end to end identification, management and closure of new strategic partnerships, driving growth for the business.
Competitive basic salary plus 15%-30% Bonus plan on offer.
You'll spot opportunities for co-brand credit card or digital credit partnerships within the organisations target market. Using your strong sales experience, you'll develop the opportunities through the sales cycle to signature and ultimately launch.
- Research your target prospects and understand sector specific challenges
- Devise bespoke outreach strategies to effectively engage large and enterprise target organisations
- Build relationships with key people at your target organisations and work with them to identify and develop opportunities
- Submitting tailor-made proposals to target prospects to excite and inspire
- Understand how products and commercials can be tailored to meet the clients' needs and help drive towards their organisational goals
- Contribute to exciting B2B marketing and sales materials
- Negotiate complex contracts through to win-win positions, success and signature
- Support the programme through to successful launch
Key Skills: ESSENTIAL
- Digital payments / retail finance / payment processing / consumer credit expertise
- Successful enterprise business development and / or strategic sales experience
- Experience of operating within a regulated sector
- Credible Business Development Manager
- Good attitude
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Great stakeholder management including C-level individuals - internally and externally
This is a fantastic opportunity with great exposure; the business are going through an exciting period of growth which means you'll get to work with some of the Top 50 UK Enterprises within both the retail and banking space.
50/50 split between office and remote working - central London Head Offices.