This well known agency are at the forefront of the ecommerce world and have a major presence in Manchester. They are now looking for a Head of Business Development and Marketing - this is a maternity cover and therefore a 6month fixed term contract.
● Identify new business opportunities and nurture prospect relationships.
● Manage and lead new business engagements, present agency offering and win briefs.
● Implement a robust and scalable process for proposal production, tender management, and pitch planning.
● Create and implement a strategic marketing plan that engages audiences and communicates proposition.
● Plan, direct, and oversee marketing and lead generation initiatives.
● Support the Marketing Manager in in planning and developing content for (and optimize) owned, earned, and paid marketing channels, including advertising, search, PR, website, social, email and events (online and offline).
● Strong experience in a B2B business development, sales executive, or marketing role, ideally within technology, ecommerce and/or creative industries.
● Experience running successful marketing or sales campaigns with evidence-based return on new business leads.
● Good commercial acumen.
● Able to analyse campaigns to measure and report on ROI.
● Solid knowledge of web analytics.
● Ability to identify opportunities and problem solve using research and analysis skills.
● Effective and concise communicator, both written and verbal. Excellent relationship management skills.
If you're looking for a role with a reputable agency feel you can add value in a Business Development position then apply now!
Back to Job Search
- Sector: Marketing
- Contact: Rosie MacPhail
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Expiry Date: 12 June 2021
- Job Ref: 29633_1620919811