HOM (12 months Mat Cover) - Not for Profit / education business - 3 days per week ideally but possible flexibility to a 4 day or even 5 day (or reduced hours) for the right person
We're working with this incredible client who are currently operating a one day a week in the London office hybrid role and that will remain during the 12 months of the contract.
Our delightful HOM client is going on maternity leave and needs a replacement to manage currently one person but with the chance that there may be another recruit further down the line (Line management would therefore be helpful but this is a small team).
The role is very much a lead and sign off and help deliver all content and comms.
You will have a great person in your team who is superb with design of materials so you would be responsible for approving that copy.
Other responsibilities include:
- Team management and support (important but only a team of 2)
- Campaign leadership and management
- Relationship management with key internal stakeholders and external partners
- Overseeing and approving social content, delivery of existing Marketing Calendar of events and content, and our automated B2B marketing and lead gen tool (don't need CMS experience)
- Generating content for Management Team to present at our events
- Commissioning research, managing research agency, reviewing research data and writing our annual thought-leadership report (not essential but they could resource that to a freelancer if needed)
- Delivery of Sales Enablement Tools for Sales team
- Copywriting and overseeing production of bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Leading award submissions
- Managing marketing budget (have a great FD who can help)
If you're looking for your next new role in a superb organisation please do contact me. If you're looking for a 5 day week but would flex down to 4 then please apply! The permanent equivalent full time salary is £65k.