My well known client in the leisure / tourism sector is recruiting a Head of Ecommerce role based in their Central London offices (2 days per week from September and the rest remote)
They are a well established global business with a superb brand and proposition and over the last few years have been growing their digital story and now their ecommerce site. They have already got a marketing team and some strong digital marketers but need a head of ecommerce to really push the online sales part of the business forward. Ideally you will have come from leisure/ travel / tourism but this is NOT essential.
You will have loads of responsibilities and the chance to create the role in many aspects to yourself and your skills but what we need is:
- At least 5 years in a digital commercial role, ideally focused on mobile and native app
- Platform/CMS experience a must - Magento desirable
- Experience with payment gateways desirable, e.g. WorldPay
- Ability to quickly understand commercial and business value of new features
Your role will include:
- To act as the business's digital lead, driving the daily commercial performance whilst also defining, delivering, and constantly evolving the digital strategy across both web and app
- Working with 2 external agencies to continually evolve the roadmap in line with business strategy
- You will be obsessed about end-user experience, needs and developing features that deliver the highest value to both customer and business
- To drive conversion optimisation testing and to define and prioritise the product roadmaps to deliver customer experience and conversion improvements
If you'd like to know more please do apply and we will be in touch if you meet the requirements!