We're working with a great consumer branded client based in East London who is looking for a temp to perm or contract person to join their busy team. They would be looking for someone to start ideally in the New Year (Jan) on a 3 day a week basis to start with and then to go to 5 days per week after 2 months and then ideally go permanent. The company has a great portfolio of products and are looking for someone to grow their already successful D2C model - so you will be comfortable with consumer based marketing, have worked on an ecommerce site already, have experience in understanding the needs of acquisition, growth and retention.
You will be working in a fast growing business with a wonderful team culture and personable values. You'll be working alongside a variety of peers in the business who are all focused in taking the business to the next level.
To be successful you will have:
- experience in delivering value proposition and bring this to life for subscription marketing
- experience of working with a product team and working with customer insights you will identify the best product range and packaging for customers
- experience in developing and lead clear pricing & promotional strategies - ensuring price and promotional strategy supports the d2c proposition
- the ability to really understand your customers and will be able to help communicate benefits of the subscription proposition.
- a passion for driving a business forward - wanting to grow and nurture your customer base. You will be an expert in d2c marketing and in particular will have experience in subscription based marketing
- confidence in working in a commercial role - with trading and marketing in your blood!
This is such an exciting time for the business and this is a critical hire for them! You will also be happy working in a part time role to start with but knowing this will go full time and permanent within the first few months. You must be able to travel to East London at least twice a week when it goes permanent.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.