Better Placed are delighted to be working in partnership with a Legal Tech organisation to help recruit a Graphic Designer on a 6 month FTC.
As the Graphic Designer, you will assist the Creative/Brand Executive and Marketing Manager in the production of on brand designs, assets and collateral that promote/reflect the company's identity and vision.
Following specifications set by the Marketing Director, Marketing Manager and the Creative/Brand Executive, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating on brand content/design assets for both digital and print outputs to improve the productivity of their design resources across a wide range of marketing activities and projects.
With Head offices in Leeds/Hull - the organisation will consider candidates from either locations. Hybrid working on offer - 2/3 days in the office, the rest working from home.
- Rebranding all internal and external assets as part of the company rebrand project including checklists, templates, infographics, downloadable guidance/articles, social media graphics/animation, documents, PowerPoint decks, infographics, and collateral including brochures, flyers, case studies and interactive PDF documents.
- Redesign of digital newsletter and other online templates.
- Creation of graphics for internal comms platforms and wider internal comms/HR initiatives with on brand graphics/assets (e.g., department headers, tabs, imagery, buttons).
- Production of edited corporate headshots using a brand template
- Development of content/assets for the business development team, e.g., stat sheets, crib sheets, downloadable content for newsletters
- Assistance in promoting the companies vision post brand launch. E.g., workshops, training, campaign concepts.
- Ideally 4-5 years' experience with Adobe InDesign/ Creative Cloud (Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- A Degree in Graphic Design or Marketing.
- Experience of creative and brand design in the professional services sector would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working to a defined set of brand guidlines to reskin/redesign a range of assets in all formats/use-cases/audience group.
- Strong knowledge of print, digital, social, video content.