Graphic Designer - 3 Month contract
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a high growth FMCG brand in their search for a Graphic Designer for a 3-month contract.
This is a multi-million turnover brand with great career opportunities to upskill your portfolio and have exposure to a classic brand.
This role will be supporting all design assets throughout the business and curate the brands identity and message.
- To create graphic design visuals across all media touchpoints that deliver the intended brand, product, and campaign messaging in a compelling way, creating stand-out for our brands whilst reinforcing brand ID and consistency.
- Support the brand marketing team in delivery of assets for defined campaigns, delivering on brief objectives whilst overlaying a consumer lens on delivery of messages.
- To include social, display advertising and covering static, animated and video executions.
- Photograph missing assets in-house where feasible and support product team on external photoshoots.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to delivery best in class execution for the D2C site.
- Deliver on-spec assets that optimise website performance. Assist in the development of web page designs, blogs, recipe layouts / eBooks and emails.
- Experience in design-related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Highly creative and experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- A flair of bringing selling stories to life paired with a commercial mindset.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and 'clients' simultaneously, with a track record of delivering detailed projects on time.
- Excellent all-round communicator with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
Apply today and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!