Better Placed are pleased to be working with a global company that are market leaders in their sector, as they are looking to appoint a Global Senior Brand Manager to join their Global Marketing Team.
They are a passionate 800 strong team, with market leading brands in every market they operate in. Delivering a full range of products in the UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Poland, The Nordics, Australia and New Zealand. Their ambition is to grow their brands, company and people to flourish.
You will be supporting the Global Marketing Manager to deliver marketing strategy and the execution of their plans, across one of their fastest growing categories and next big growth area.
You will be developing positioning, purpose and comms assets, this global role will work with a broad set of markets across Europe, UK and Australasia, as well as evaluating markets and competitive landscapes to identify opportunities.
- Drive the development and implantation of a unified global vision and strategy for their brand and is a representation of the team to help drive alignment
- Support the Global Marketing Manager in the definition and creation of effective brand communications and compelling creative support to the brand strategy and to deliver the agreed brand metrics
- Develops a global product category strategy to better define the current and future product portfolio architecture to influence a better shopping experience, support the longer-term innovation funnel and category profitability
- Marketing/Business degree or higher is essential
- Brand and consumer led, with exposure to the full marketing mix with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Excellent communicator with the ability to excite, but also translate complexity simply
- A strong project manager with a proven track record of seamlessly executing with excellence in a timely manner and managing demands and multiple projects
- Proven ability to think strategically and drive long term business growth.
If this sounds like you then please apply!