Better Placed have partnered with an innovative global organisation as they recruit a Head of Marketing Communications to join the business. As the Head of Marketing Communications, the incumbent will assume accountability for the marketing strategy globally, comprising international subsidiaries, as well as the UK businesses.
I'm looking for a dynamic, ideas-orientated individual with extensive experience running the marketing function of an international B2B business within a relevant manufacturing segment.
Proximity to Head Office in West Yorkshire will be key, as will the ability to travel internationally as required. (c3-4 days in the office a week)
- Develop and execute the marketing communication strategy to drive growth and engagement across all regions.
- Take a global, regional approach to direct the wider marketing team and execute a streamlined marketing communications strategy, ensuring the messaging is the same across the business.
- Manage the company's Hubspot system, connect and implement best practices.
- Take a hold of the content plan, create marketing automation flow whilst leveraging digital and AI tools.
- International exposure within a similar Head of Marketing Communications position.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing; AI tools and other emerging trends.
- Previous experience of working for a company that produces tangible products (blending hardware and software)
- Strong evidence of leading a global and/or European marketing team.
I'm looking for someone who's up for a challenge; you will be a curious individual who wants to get things done better. Strength of character and resilience will be important; the organisation have an entrepreneurial, start-up feel and require someone to get a hold of the marketing function, understanding the brand and drive consistency.
Understanding the balance of hardware and software that goes into the organisations product range as well as integrating into the international business model, and contributing to the company culture is all paramount to the success of the Head of Marketing Communications.