Mid- level Full stack Web Developer
£45,000-£50,000 + 5% bonus
Fully remote (UK based)
I'm looking for a backend leaning full stack web developer to work for one of the top 50 fastest growing med-tech companies in the UK. Their product simplifies medical communication and has been implemented by the largest names in pharma, biotech and medical research.
The platform is built and maintained by a small creative team that is set to expand in 2022. They focus on the latest technology utilising Laravel, React and cloud services to keep their platform competitive.
They operate a fully remote ethos with a dozen office locations in the UK to use, if desired. The ideal candidate would be a developer looking to bring ideas to a small team and progress their career in med tech.
Role and Responsibilities
- Developing mobile first responsive web-apps
- Bringing ideas on how to improve the platform and what tech could be used
- Working closely with the design and 3D motion teams to improve UI and UX
- Mentoring juniors and upskilling
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience in web development
- PHP, Laravel MSQL
- Modern Framework Experience (React)
- Understanding of server architecture and cloud solutions
- Share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Financial assistance to pursue training qualifications
- 5% bonus
This business has revolutionised the way data is communicated in the medical industry and offers a range of engaging projects to work on, progression and a culture of flexibility.
If you're a full stack web developer with PHP and React and are looking to take your career to the next level, please apply with a latest copy of your CV