I'm looking for a Frontend developer to work for a multi-million-dollar US business with a growing team, just outside of Manchester. There are a number of key projects to get started with as part of a large-scale digital transformation piece which includes a complete Frontend rebuild.
As a Frontend developer, you'll work as part of a small UK based development team (currently 6) ready to build on best practice to help create industry leading digital customer journeys.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and be accountable for the delivery of front-end web development objectives as part of the dedicated Frontend team.
- As part of a team you will plan, develop and test new features and functionalities as well as contribute with your ideas. You'll get the opportunity to have a real input in the Frontend architecture.
- You will use your skills to build and maintain the front-end look and feel for production and staging environments using best practice in industry.
- The business is a forward-looking company that invests in its junior developers, you will have the opportunity to assist in their upskilling and with mentoring.
Skills and Experience
- HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience working with A/B testing platforms
- Google Cloud Platform
- Exposure or experience with PHP Laravel
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a business that prides itself on work, life balance
- The chance to implement your ideas and help upskill others
- Training and support from Senior developers
- Discounts across the global brand for you and your family
If you're a Frontend / Web developer looking to work on an engaging project in an engaging business, please apply with a latest copy of your CV