Frontend Developer -(remote)
There are some fascinating projects to get stuck into that range from delivery management and tracking systems all the way through to using AI to predict customer trends. There is a huge amount of training and development on offer with an extensive list of benefits to match
This role would suit Mid-level Frontend Developers all the way through to Senior Frontend Developers who want to work on large scale projects with cool tech in a remote focused environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Delivery of greenfield software projects
- Development and improvement of microservices and cloud sites
- Bringing new features and enhancements to the website with opportunities to work on their app
- Working across a portfolio of websites as part of an agile squad that is always looking to innovate and solve problems
- Remote working now and moving forward (once a month or quarterly visits to the office)
- Discounts across the brands, on gym memberships and with 100+ retailers
- Dedicated training and educational funding
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Many more benefits on top!
This is an opportunity to work for a business that has topped best employer polls and cares about its employees. They are set for large growth in 2021 and anyone who joins now can be part of that journey and reap the rewards.
If you are interested and feel like this is the job for you then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered