Frontend Developer (CRO) - (hybrid working)
A large Manchester based FMCG business are looking to improve their CRO and want to bring on board a Frontend developer with the experience to make this happen.
You'll work across the portfolio as part of the multi-disciplinary, analytics and optimisation team, pushing the digital capabilities of the business. They offer hybrid working, a range of fascinating projects and a fantastic benefits package that is one of the strongest on the market.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Make the customer online experience as smooth as possible to drive performance
- Adobe Target & Launch development including troubleshooting, debugging, profile script, and audience setups
- Work with the central web team and content teams across the portfolio
- Utilise user data to produce roadmaps of test plans
- HTML, CSS
- A/B testing
- Adobe Target
- A good understanding of digital analytics
- Knowledge of digital performance drivers and optimisation processes
- Pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- 28 days holiday, rising to 32 days
- Incentive schemes
- Training, coaching and development plans
- Discounts across the portfolio
- Amazing city centre office space with subsidised onsite facilities
This is an opportunity to work for a business that has transformed developers' careers and given them the chance to expand their knowledge and expertise They are set for large growth in 2021 and anyone who joins now can be part of that journey and reap the rewards.
If you are interested and feel like this is the job for you then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered