Leeds (hybrid working)
Would you like to work for a disruptive start up taking on the packaging design industry and backed by a larger parent company?
The business I'm working with offer innovative solutions to some of the largest brands in the UK when it comes to streamlining, automating and improving the efficiency of their design processes.
With a senior technical team already in place, they are now looking to add an experienced frontend developer to work on various web applications across a range of global brands.
This role sits within a fast paced start up environment and would offer someone with solid Frontend experience the chance to develop their skills and really get their ideas implemented.
Role and Responsibilities
- Building client facing web applications
- Playing a key role in project planning and working with the senior team
- Creating functional and accessible digital environments
- Working across design to print, ecommerce and metaverse content
Skills required :
- Experience with Adobe software (illustrator) and UX principles
- Understanding of Frontend SDLC, in-browser testing and debugging
- An agency or consultancy backend is preferred
- 2-3 years web developer or frontend developer experience
If you feel like this role is something you want to get stuck into and could bring real value to then don't hesitate to apply or reach out to Ben Greensmith for more information.