Better Placed are working with a large-scale well-loved entertainment business based in the Northwest. They are on the lookout for a Festival Marketing Executive to join their dynamic team.
This is an exciting role in one of the most lucrative industries and they need someone passionate about all things music, entertainment, and the arts.
The role will report to the Head of Festival marketing and will assist in the overall message of the brand, content and communications that will generate the most ticket sales.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop board marketing skills in an amazing creative business. With career growth at its core.
- Work with the Senior Festival Marketing Manager to ensure that the tone, visual style and messaging are consistent across all areas of marketing.
- Supporting the Senior Festival Marketing Manager with campaign management (across the full spectrum of marketing channels, from social, email, OOH, ticket agent marketing, and partnerships) to sell tickets.
- Support on festival announcements and plan social activity, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok (see below also), engaging with audiences to maximise organic and paid reach
- Draft copy and put together emails as part of the wider email marketing plan, with a focus on converting audiences through email and increasing revenue.
- Working with the Senior Festival Marketing Manager to develop and/or update websites for key festivals. Ensuring content is always kept up to date and the website is SEO friendly, with regular SEO reviews.
- A love for all things entertainment - music, arts, events etc
- A self-learner who loves to bring new ideas to the table and keeps up to date with industry trends
- A creative mind who thrives working with designers, photographers, and videographers
- Able to multi-task - this will be a fast-paced role!
- A keen eye for detail who enjoys writing copy across multiple platforms
- A real interest in being part of and building online communities
Apply now and don't miss out on a fantastic opportunity.