Enterprise Solutions Architect
Bradford (hybrid working)
£80,000-£85,000 + £6,000 car allowance
Would you be interested in playing a leading part in a digital & cloud transformation project for a major retail brand? If so, then this is the role for you…
My client is ideally looking for an experienced Enterprise Solutions Architect to help guide them through one of the most ambitious digital evolutions they've ever undertaken.
Your primary responsibility will be to work alongside IT, senior business stakeholders, SMEs, outsourcing partners and vendors to translate business objectives and requirements into project scope, architectural requirements, and cloud-based Solutions.
You'll support the delivery of this project from discovery into operations and provide architectural assurance throughout using both agile an waterfall methodologies.
This role would suit someone with a retail or eCommerce background who has the ability and experience to deliver a major digital & cloud evolution.
- A passion for delivering complete solution life cycle projects that uses the latest Microsoft cloud tech in a B2C/ Ecomm environment
- Experience in solution architecture and working within an enterprise architecture framework; preferably lean and agile architecture methods
- Architecture and design assurance and governance experience; preferably working with outsourcing and offshore partners
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, particularly Azure Cloud tech/ Azure Architecture and cloud solutions
- Integrating and implementing ERP/CRM and COTS/SAAS platforms, preferably dynamics 365 platform.
- Experienced in implementing Online, Transactional and Batch solutions
- Have a good understanding of software, infrastructure, network, database and security architectures for cloud-based solutions
Role and Responsibilities
- Own the solution architecture and process for projects, programmes and initiatives across applications, data, platform and security architectures.
- Act as the Design Authority and Technical Lead
- Act as a Technology Consultant and interface to stakeholders, partners and vendors
- Support stakeholders in programme/project shaping and sizing
- Facilitate architectural decision making and technology/vendor evaluation & selection
- Manage architectural Impact, risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions and decisions
- Define architecture requirements, principles, standards and blueprints for solutions across applications, data, platform and security architectures.
- Hybrid working
- Private Healthcare
- Generous holiday package
- Car allowance
If you feel like this role is something you want to get stuck into and could bring real value to then don't hesitate to apply or reach out to Ben Greensmith for more information.