Better Placed are delighted to be working exclusively with an innovative multicloud solutions organisation to recruit an EMEA Marketing Programs Manager. The team are known for not only listening to their client's challenges but they help build customer cloud services and solutions that help with future performance.
As the EMEA Marketing Programme Manager, you will be responsible for preparing marketing strategies and campaigns to deliver against the business goals in the EMEA region comprising UK, Germany, Northern Europe and Middle East & Africa.
You will work with Regional Marketing managers to plan, execute, and track these marketing and demand generation programs. The role will focus on acquiring and growing the EMEA customers and prospects who are looking to grow, innovate and optimise in the cloud. Working collaboratively across marketing, product, sales, global counterparts, and 3rd party alliances the candidate will have significant experience in creating successful, measurable integrated marketing programs to drive customer acquisition, retention and revenue growth across multiple channels.
- Responsible for planning, enabling, monitoring, and enhancing EMEA marketing programs designed to achieve regional business objectives.
- Provides clear visibility into marketing performance of EMEA programs and campaigns and the key factors influencing those results.
- Leadership of cross-functional teams to gather inputs to planning and develop ongoing campaign strategies.
- Translates go-to-market strategies and identified opportunities into actionable and measurable marketing programs.
- Reviews ongoing results and formulates "get to green" tactical plans.
- Collaborates with product marketing, content strategists, alliance managers and sales teams to source campaign narratives, and messaging.
- Aggregates and develops content aligned to campaign strategy to enable regional execution and demand generation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required. (MBA is a plus)
- Marketing professional with at least 3 years experience managing revenue-generating Marketing programs and strategies within the tech/cloud industry
- Excellent knowledge of and demonstrable experience in marketing program management and the ability to make impactful decisions
- Experience of working in a sales-led marketing role with clear marketing contribution-based goals
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with the agility to respond to new and changing requirements based on both a dynamic market and company environment.
- Highly motivated, energetic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and comes with start-up 'anything and everything' mentality.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive relationships with team members and senior stakeholders
** With offices in North West London area, the organisation is offering a split of home & office working so you must be a commutable distance from London & surrounding locations to be considered for this role. **