Email Marketing Manager - Stockport - Hybrid working (One day in the office a week) - £35,000 pa
Working with the fastest growing card payment companies in the UK since covid, who offer market leading solutions, from POS systems, Card terminals and Online payments and more. They also offer services to build websites to help business market their propositions and sell their products and services online, quickly at a reasonable cost. The company boasts over 500 employees, although the Marketing team is a team of 4, this role will be reporting into the Head of Digital, in the Stockport offices.
They are looking for an Email Marketing Manager due to growth, to help come in and develop the Email Marketing Strategy for generating leads, and help build a customer retention plan.
- Create a clear messaging structure, audience segmentation and creative brief that hits clear objectives and goals set by the business.
- Experience of copywriting and creating successful email campaigns.
- Grow and develop our email strategy across different departments in the business.
- Manage the approach to delivery and development of all email campaigns including the data sectors, send strategy and reporting.
- A/B testing to different data segments, growing our opportunities and customer engagement.
- Experience in a digital content or email marketing background (dot digital would be desirable)
- Enthusiastic and passionate about emails - especially content that makes people click!
- Strong organisational skills - can demonstrate the ability to work in a fast environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, with good proofing skills.
The company operates on a once a week in the office Hybrid working scheme, this could increase in some weeks to 2 days but relatively flexible, flexible working hours, 25 days holidays + banks, internal holidays to be won, work socials.
This is a live role, apply ASAP to be considered.