Do you love Email Marketing?
Do you have experience working across the E-Commerce space?
Have you wanted to get your foot in the door working with an amazing fashion retail brand?
My client is a famous, well-known Fashion brand that have been operating for over 30 years and are making a real push on their Online Retail Marketing, and going through some big changes!
This is an amazing position to be in, where you can get into a supportive, friendly team where your voice will be heard and appreciated.
About the role:
- Plan & implement eCRM Marketing Activity (e.g. customer specific emails, landing pages, digital paid media)
- Delivering segmented & personalised eCRM marketing in-line with brand segmentation (e.g. VIP, Prospects, Loyalty scheme)
- Continual Testing and Improving (e.g. email subject lines / day / time sent, segments, creative and targeting)
- Maintain and optimise marketing campaigns in line with business objectives.
- Utilise 1st party data to create optimal targeting segments within campaign workflow.
- Report to business on performance of activity managed.
- Previous experience of working in an eCRM or digital marketing role
- Experience in email marketing and using an email service
- Great time management skills and ability to regularly meet tight deadlines & manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Confident with numbers with an ability to analyse campaign results and apply these to create future campaigns & strategy
Apply now so you don't miss out on this incredible role.