Role: eCRM Executive
Location: Greater Manchester (flexible working, x3 days in office)
Salary: £25,000 + Package
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has continued to grow its market, customer base and product category.
Their eCommerce and Digital team are made up of some of the best talent in the North West and are looking for a creative and driven Email Marketing Executive to join their team.
The business has always been flexible and even more so now, offering flexible working and working from home. Investment in personal development programmes / studies.
You'll be working across multiple eCommerce brands, in UK & international markets, so fantastic opportunity to work for this iconic brand and gain international experience.
- Plan & implement eCRM Marketing Activity (e.g. customer specific emails, landing pages, digital paid media)
- Delivering segmented & personalised eCRM marketing in-line with brand segmentation (e.g. VIP, Prospects, Loyalty scheme)
- Continual Testing and Improving (e.g. email subject lines / day / time sent, segments, creative and targeting)
- Maintain and optimise marketing campaigns in line with business objectives.
- Utilise 1st party data to create optimal targeting segments within campaign workflow.
- Report to business on performance of activity managed.
Key Skills & Experience needed:
- Prior experience working in an email marketing/ CRM focussed role, 1+ years.
- Desired if you have eCommerce retail experience needed, client side or agency.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to adapt to different tone of vice guidelines.
- An understanding of the customer journey, and the value of email marketing/ CRM.
Please let in touch with an updated CV if you are interested to hear more.