Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of an eCommerce team for a well-known consumer brand? An international brand with a rich heritage is currently undergoing significant growth and as such are looking to expand their team with the addition of an eCommerce Executive. This is a very exciting opportunity as there is lots of scope for development and progression.
Not only will you benefit from a clear progression path, you will also join a fun and working environment, have the support and mentorship of a newly appointed and talented eCommerce Manager, a competitive package, and a high degree of job security and stability. This is a business that is soaring due to recent consumer changes during COVID and is very financially stable with no plans of redundancies or slowing down.
As an eCommerce Trading Executive, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee ecommerce sales across multiple wholesale marketplaces
- Coordinate all required bespoke content for each partner
- Assist in acquisition and management of new target partners
- Work with the sales and digital teams to maximise commercial opportunities, driving demand and service through improved availability and listing optimisation
- Assist as required with the optimisation of product listings across multiple customer portals.
- Understanding the different mechanisms of each account. Identifying product gaps/opportunities to expand their product offerings
- Undertake such tasks and duties as may be reasonably requested by your manager or other members of the management team.
The ideal applicant will have the following background:
- 2+ years experience running marketplaces or third party portals
- B2C ecommerce experience
- Commercial and sales orientated
- Content management experience with good attention to detail
- Experience using CMS, inventory management systems, PIMs
- Experience working across teams - sales, marketing, digital, trading, IT, logistics
- Proven experience building relationships with customers - buyers, merchandising and managers
- Experience attending partner/sales meeting
- Confident analysing data and producing reports
If you want to accelerate your career in the fastest growing sector of consumer brands, please apply below!