An eCommerce Trading Executive is required to join an award winning sports brand based in Manchester. You will join their dynamic marketing department and work in their state-of-the-art HQ. Despite the recent economic climate, they have achieved significant growth, and this has been attributed to their digital and eCommerce proposition. On the back of two impressive senior appointments, they are looking to expand their team further with this position and there is potential for further progression.
You will also benefit from a generous holiday allowance, an onsite sports track, a competitive salary and impressive package and great working culture. Post Covid there is flexibility for remote working.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the eCommerce Trading manager and work on and learn their eCommerce strategies
- Use Google Analytics and other platforms to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance and define their strategy
- Monitor KPIs and conversion metrics including AOV, GP, site traffic and bounce rates
- Share valuable customer insights on consumer behaviour
- Work with the in-house design team to brief and launch new product and brand launches effectively.
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Over 12 months experience in a similar role within an eCommerce environment
- Experience using CMS eg SalesForce or similar
- A track record of interrogating data and identifying trends with an analytical mindset
- Experience with Microsoft office (particularly Excel) to a high standard
- Commercial awareness and strong communication skills
If this sounds like you and you'd love to launch your career in an award-winning organisation, please apply below!
This opportunity would be relevant for: eCommerce executives, e-Commerce, CRO, digital analysts, web analysts, conversion analytics, marketing analytics specalists, PPC execuitives, PPC managers, campaign