Better Placed are delighted to be working exclusively with a highly successful Building Materials Business as they grow their marketing team with the hire of an Ecommerce Specialist. The company are well-respected within the industry and paired with the fact that they're owned by a European Business, this helps consolidate their manufacturing & distribution site making them a very stable business in these somewhat uncertain times.
With Head Offices in Carlisle, this role will be 90% remote with the occasional trip to the offices for meetings so this role will be commutable for people living in Newcastle, Glasgow, Liverpool and parts of Manchester.
Working across multiple ecommerce channels, as the Ecommerce Specialist, you will help define and implement emarketing strategies to maximise ROI while maintaining best practice.
This is a mixed role of analytics and creativity, working alongside infrastructure/web coding and offline marketing. Maximise the ROI through user experience, managing PPC and other channels.
This role requires experience of the following:
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual turnover/margin targets
- Identifying new sales opportunities for new and existing products
- Reviewing and monitoring competitors
- Build best in class user experience
- Paid and non-paid campaigns including PPC, social
- SEO optimisation and reporting
- Google Analytics
- Campaign management
- PPC (AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Social networks (free and paid)
- Growing traffic and conversion rates