We're recruiting a temp (temp to perm possibly or rolling contract) for an ecommerce merchandising coordinator to join this well known beauty / health retailer. We need someone with a couple of years experience to join this busy team and really roll their sleeves up and get cracking with the job. You'll have worked in this area already and be comfortable with a fast paced moving ecommerce and retail business:
- Responsible for the catalogue setup and maintenance to ensure a full product range is available for all markets
- Communicates relevant E-commerce updates and changes to key stakeholders
- Supports the E-commerce Merchandising Manager in the new product development process to define deadlines for briefing, signing off and the delivery of content
- Collaborates with Brand and the Creative Studio to ensure all information is delivered accurately and on time
- You will work with technical ingredient updates on the ecommerce site and all product optimisations
This is a junior role for someone who is available IMMEDIATELY or at least with 2 weeks notice period where they are for at least 2 months and maybe temp to perm!