A eCommerce Merchandiser is required to join a leading beauty retailer that has been established for over 25 years, to help upload and merchandise their product range of over 14000 products from designer brands to high street favourites.
It's an exciting time to join as they're in the process of agreeing a merger with another well known eCommerce beauty brand, so there's a lot of opportunity to grow with the business in the near future. They are also offering a great opportunity for learning and development (training on SEO and CRO will be given - two of the most in demand skillsets in marketing at the moment), as well as working from home flexibility and a competitive package.
As an eCommerce merchandiser, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversees all production tasks, ensuring that the site is displaying the correct information to customers on the front end of the website.
- Creates new categories, landing and mobile pages ensuring the loading of correct slots/assets.
- Works on the platform in close collaboration with the design, marketing, merchandising and photographic teams in order to upload graphic and written content as well as uploading product ranges and additional image and video.
- Works closely with the marketing team to scope and set up customer promotions and the associated codes as well as the implementation of personalised website and A/B testing campaigns.
- Ensures that website pages are correctly optimised for SEO, including meta data, relevant in-page links and effective copy by working with the marketing team.
- Responsible for the daily checks of the website for errors in the category/product structure and co-ordinates with the relevant functions to implement fixes.
- Investigates and raises any bugs which arise with the technical and project teams.
- Is the point of contact for the Company buying, merchandising, marketing and photography teams on changes to the website.
- Any other duties commensurate to the post as directed by a Director or the line manager.
We are looking for applicants with the following experience and skills:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders across the business.
- Analytical and organisational skills with an ability to think logically in order to analyse information from multiple sources.
- An adaptable and flexible approach is essential with the ability to work quickly under pressure and to tight deadlines particularly when multiple amendments need making at short notice to files already posted to the live site.
- Ability to consistently coordinate tasks and work well with colleagues providing adaptability and flexibility within the team whilst possessing good judgement within the scope and limit of the role
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manipulate data with accuracy and focus.
- Knowledge of Trello is advantageous but not essential.
If this sounds like you, and you're looking to work in the exciting world of health and beauty, please apply below.
Keywords: digital, ecommerce merchandiser, executive, trading, onsite content exec, e-commerce, health and beauty, fashion, FMCG