Ecommerce Marketing Manager
D2C // Ecommerce Retail
£50,000 + Package
Greater Manchester // Hybrid (3 Office & 2 WFH)
Our client is a marketing leading ecommerce brand with growth firmly on their agenda. Leading the way in their sector of lifestyle & beauty, they are continuing to grow market share via their expanding product and service offering and huge brand presence.
An opportunity has now arisen for an experience Ecommerce Manager / Trading Manager to join the marketing team and drive all website and marketplace trading for both B2C & B2B sites.
You will be primarily responsible for the trading and promotional calendar, merchandising and user experience. Ideally comfortable with Magento and seller central platforms and have a thorough understanding of CRO & merchandising initiatives that drive sales on consumer websites.
- Iconic brand that has arrived with a bang, and unrivalled success
- Multi-million turnover brand. YOY growth
- Record breaking years and on track to have the best ever year
- Fantastic working culture. Investing back into their employees with individual growth embedded into the culture.
- £40k + Package
- Develop the trading and promotional strategy for B2B & B2C websites.
- Work closely with the wider Digital/ Product team on a comprehensive trading, pricing and promotional strategy which supports growth not competition across DTC websites
- Implement website tools that enable us to drive better conversions (Merch & UX) and produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for senior leadership, with clear actionable takeaways and recommendations for growth.
- Analysing and optimising site performance using various data sources including customer data, site metrics, competitor analysis and research - making recommendations to drive performance
- Manage ecommerce dashboards and reporting metrics
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing & Creative teams to ensure the right balance of commercial and brand content is being communicated across CRM & Website channels to drive growth and connect with our addressable markets.
- Work closely with Scandiweb to support the SEO strategy ensuring technical on page and off page tactics are implemented
- You will have 5 direct reports and be expected to set their personal objectives that are aligned to business priorities along with their personal development plans.
What I'm looking for:
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in marketing role either client-side retail or agency environment - preferably with hair / beauty experience.
- Magento ecommerce experience essential
- Experience using onsite merchandising tools like Attraqt or similar preferable
- Proficient in Excel - ability to extract and present data with clear actionable insights
- Excellent communicator - able to give clarity on performance indicators and set direction for strategy
- Amazon Seller Central, Tik Tok Seller Marketplace experience desired
- People management experience essential also, as you have a large team of 5