A well-known portfolio of electronic brands with a rich heritage are looking to appoint an eCommerce Manager to take ownership of their successful B2C and B2B platform. You will help drive traffic to the website, maintain product listings and oversee the day to day running of the sites. You'd be supporting the eCommerce Director who will give you a great balance of autonomy and support, and will provide training and exposure to digital acquisition, Amazon marketplace and general marketing strategy.
You will benefit from 3-4 days remote working, having access to their conveniently placed central Manchester offices, a £5k bonus, a genuine and clear progression path as eCommerce is a massive part of their 2022 plan.
As an eCommerce Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage product listings on all 3 websites, manage pricing, descriptions, availability, images, discount codes etc
- Manage content and categories on all 3 websites. Includes navigation menu structure, banner images, category pages & descriptions, promotional messages and informational pages
- Create and implement an SEO plan to increase search engine visibility. Includes link building, content optimisation, content/blog creation, keyword research, ensuring optimal site speed etc
- Managing paid social campaigns - including optimising our campaigns at each stage of the funnel, testing new content, creatives & audiences, distributing spend appropriately & creating new campaigns to meet business goals
- Sending email newsletters for our wholesale customers via Mailchimp
- Creating and executing an email marketing strategy for our B2C website to grow our email marketing list and increase repeat purchase rate
- Analysing website performance via Google Analytics on a regular basis to understand how the website is performing, identifying areas of improvement and new opportunities
We are looking for eCommerce Managers with the following experience:
- Experience managing an eCommerce website and with digital marketing channels
- Experienced with a web analytics tool like Google Analytics
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Commercially minded
- Strong organisation skills & the ability to prioritise workload
- Good communication skills
- Strong Excel knowledge
If this sounds like you and you're looking to work with a great business, please apply below!
Keywords: ecommerce, digital, executive, head of, SEO, affiliates, PPC, optimisation, CRO, onsite, online, e-commerce, social, b2b, b2c