Are you a commercially minded eCommerce Manager looking to make an impact in a well-known accessories brand with a rich heritage? This is a brand that turns over £35+ million, has just signed a partnership with one of the largest retailers in the UK and are looking to invest in their digital/ online team to achieve further growth.
You would be joining at the perfect time if progression is something that you're looking for, as their online department on the precipice of great expansion, as well as having the chance to make an impact on their strategy and manage the migration to a new CMS platform. It's also a great opportunity to diversify your skillset as you'll be exposed to trading, line management of juniors, management of SEO & optimisation agencies and onsite analytics.
As an eCommerce Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Have ownership of their website, and collaborate with partner sites using Visual Soft and partner platforms to oversee the day to day running
- Work with SEO, Digital Marketing, affiliates and email agencies to drive traffic to their website
- Monitor and report on campaign performance as well as manage weekly promotional activity
- Communication of keyword research and industry trends to utilize for SEO via content, product descriptions
- Excellent attention to detail and quality we need someone who knows the website inside out and is the first to spot any potential issues
- Be the first point of contact within the business for any eCommerce issues
- Supporting and developing E-Commerce assistant
- Developing effective communications across marketing / buying / merchandising / IT
We are looking for eCommerce Managers with the following experience:
- 3+ years experience within a head office retail ecommerce role
- Highly analytical and numerate with good attention to detail
- A strong analyst who is proficient in Excel
- Exceptionally organised, self-motivated with an interest in fashion retail
- Confident communicator
- Experience in Visualsoft (or similar CMS platform), Word Press and HTML preferred
If this sounds like you, and you're looking to accelerate your career, please apply below!
Keywords: eCommerce, digital marketing, executive, online, onsite, optimisation, seo, content, manager, head of