A global consumer goods organisation with an unparalleled reputation within the industry are currently seeking an Ecommerce Executive to join the team. With a global presence and a large marketing department, there's a lot of scope for career development and progression.
Reporting to the Customer Category Manager, the Ecommerce Executive will work closely with senior stakeholders on the Amazon Account to help the business achieve their sales, margin, and market share targets in all countries where they trade directly with Amazon.
- Develop and implement new product launch plans across all Amazon platforms/countries.
- Control how products are represented online on Amazon across Europe.
- Manage the creation of best in class optimised content for amazon. Ensuring content is specifically tailored to Amazon's algorithm to achieve the best possible product listing and ranking.
- Manage the creation and implementation of digital assets such as images, video's banners, and brand store assets.
- Control Amazon Marketing Spend across Europe.
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have a thorough understanding of Amazon and the online retail market and already Be working within a similar Ecommerce/Amazon role. You will have strong communication skills and an analytical mindset.
Based in Doncaster - this role is offering a mix of office and home working (c1-2 days WFH)