Online Trading Executive
c30k dependent on experience
Leeds - Hybrid working model 2 days in the office
Have you got an analytical and questioning mentality? Do you have a couple of years experience working within an ecommerce role? Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with a well established fashion brand as they look for an Online Trading Executive to join their close knit team.
As the Online Trading Executive you will report into Online Trading Manager and support with the day-to-day trading of the brands. You will plan and execute the optimisation of the brand website maximising customer conversion, orders and demand. This is an extremely varied role where no two days will be the same, if you're looking for a position where you can really take ownership of a channel and join a fantastic business with a great culture then this could be an ideal role for you.
Main Responsibilities :
- You will compile daily, weekly and seasonal reports on trading performance and and support on identifying on site trends
- You will work with various different teams including the analytics and UX team
- You will maximise cross-selling opportunities across all the categories on the sites
- You will perform weekly quality checks to maintain high standard across the site
- You will prepare the sites for seasonal marketing campaigns throughout the year
Ideally the right candidate will have worked within a similar role / within digital marketing for the past couple of years. You will be a real team player who thrives from working collaboratively with other individuals. If that sounds like you I'd love to hear from you.