I'm currently working with a leading distributor within the Healthcare sector who are seeking an Ecommerce Executive to support their ambitious growth plans. This opportunity is a fully office-based role with headquarters in Barnsley so you will need to be a commutable distance to be considered. Working closely with the Head of Online, you will work across the full digital mix including website management and marketplaces.
- Adding and removing products on the websites and assisting with product merchandising and pricing across Amazon Marketplace and eBay
- Writing product descriptions and resizing images using Photoshop, working with our suppliers to gather missing product data and images
- Assistant with digital campaigns and creating content such as blogs to drive traffic to our websites and increase revenue
- On-going website testing and competitor analysis to improve the user and customer experience across our websites
- Reporting using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel to assist in strategic decisions across the business
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have 6 months to a years experience of working within a digital marketing role, ideally for an ecommerce business. You will also have basic SEO knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics.
In return, you will be joining a collaborative and growing organisation with the opportunity to develop and learn new digital skills. We're not looking for the finished article, if you're passionate about digital marketing then please apply below!
Based in Barnsley, this role is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Wakefield, Rotherham and Castleford.