Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading distribution business based in Sheffield who are looking for an Ecommerce Executive to join the team. Joining a large marketing team, this opportunity will truly give you the chance to develop within a forward-thinking and collaborative organisation.
This role will see you responsible for supporting the management of all business websites and the central business operating system.
The role will be split between managing product and associated content on the web platform, internal support for the central business management system and both management and future development of the E-commerce platform
- Day to day management of products and content
- Internal website and systems support for the business, linking with external website development and hosting partners
- Supporting improved structuring of data for the business
- Support with future website development projects
Detailed Job Requirements:
- Creation of new categories and products within the Magento platform
- General management of the multiple websites within the business
- Support for promotional calendar within the business, including product code set up and promotional price reductions
- Improving product content, tags and attributes to improve SEO and general customer journey
- Supporting on several projects to improve integration between Magento and the Intact central operating system (Accounts, Stock, Point of sale, Warehousing)
- Support for any website issues
- Management of key data tables and settings within the Intact platform
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good understanding of Magento (or alternative ecommerce platform).
- Experience in improving website/digital experiences.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a good team player.
- Customer focussed with an innovative and proactive approach.
- Good numerical/analytic skills and a focus on driving performance improvements.
- Hardworking with good attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- PC literate with good MS skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest