Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of an eCommerce team for a well-known consumer brand? An international brand with a rich heritage is currently undergoing significant growth and as such are looking to expand their team with the addition of an eCommerce Content Merchandiser. This is a fun and varied role where you will gain exposure to different areas of the business and benefit from lots of scope for development and progression. This role may require occasional travel in Europe and the UK to attend shoots and brand events.
Not only will you benefit from a clear progression path, you will also join a fun and working environment, have the support and mentorship of a newly appointed and talented eCommerce Manager, a competitive package, and a high degree of job security and stability. This is a business that is soaring due to recent consumer changes during COVID and is very financially stable with no plans of redundancies or slowing down.
As an eCommerce Content Merchandiser, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to the overall Business Strategy and ad hoc duties as required
- Produce detailed and consumer friendly information for their range of products including sizing information, model sizes, garment care information and sizing guidance
- Internal categorisation of products for consistent reporting and analysis
- Provide a consistent brand tone of voice on all communications
- Understand differences in customer profile and core product ranges across global territories
- Work with the product teams on product categorisation for customer segmentation online
- Attend location or studio shoots where applicable.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed briefs and style guides for photography where appropriate.
- Assist in all image management on the content hub including image uploading and tagging
- Attend and support brand events where appropriate
The eCommerce Content Merchandiser will have the following background:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role, with experience of digital marketing and online content creation
- Commercial awareness and consumer marketing experience
- Capability to work autonomously and to work cohesively with the wider business, other teams, and at all levels
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Computer literate with good experience with Google Analytics, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proven ability to deliver results themselves and through others
If you're looking to join a rewarding and great business in an exciting role please submit your application!
Keywords: eCommerce merchandiser, executive, assistant, manager, Shopify, e-Commerce