This is such an exciting role! Are you an experienced ecommerce and content manager looking for your next role (or a senior executive moving up the ladder?). Can you commute to Surrey 3 times a week for work (close to a train station or all day parking £5.00). Do you have a love for music - either playing or listening or both? This job could be for you!
My client has been operating in this space for over 40 years now and have a superb marketing function with various designers, digital marketers, copywriters and more in the evolving and growing team.
They are looking for an ecommerce and content manager to join the business. You will be experienced in:
- Working in a fast paced ecommerce environment
- Have a good working knowledge of data and insight tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEM Rush
- Have a meticulous eye for detail, ensuring their website & content offers the best customer experience possible
- Managing, developing and nurturing the content team to build a team of high performing digital professionals and product experts
- Developing and implementing a consumer-focused SEO-led content strategy
- Working with the broader ecommerce and technical teams to drive continual improvement of the website performance
In return you will be working closely with the full marketing team, managing your own smaller team and be working for a business that has a wonderful reputation! What's not to love for any music lover!