SURREY BASED - FULL TIME ROLE - 2 DAYS IN THE OFFICE VS. HOME
As E-Commerce Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in our Amazon operations. Your primary mission is to ensure the seamless operation of our Amazon store in the UK. Your responsibilities will encompass end-to-end Amazon management, working in tandem with colleagues from marketing, supply chain, and finance. From launching new products onto the virtual shelf to overseeing revenue management, you will be at the forefront of all aspects in this high-profile Amazon role, presenting a unique and thrilling opportunity.
- Data Analysis: Spearhead data collection and analysis to identify trends, growth opportunities, and avenues for business improvement. Focus on critical data points like sell-out data; key metrics such as traffic, retention and return on investment; and the impact of promotional efforts.
- Business Insights: Unearth valuable insights from consumer reviews, including most valued benefits, primary pain points, and usage experiences. Translate these insights into actionable improvements.
- Knowledge Sharing: Collaborate with Retail Account Managers and Category Manager to share insights and assist in implementing enhancements on brick & click retail platforms.
- Competition Assessment: Conduct a comprehensive analysis of key competitors within each category. Evaluate their portfolio, pricing strategies, commercial tactics (e.g., multipacks and bundles), and advertising strategies.
- Monthly Reporting:
o Prepare monthly E-commerce report as required.
o Support tracking and management of Amazon Media budgets.
- Financial Reporting & Analysis:
o Ensure monthly financial reconciliation.
o Coordinate cross functional team to manage financial disputes.
NPD, Packaging, and Content Optimisation:
- Catalogue & Portfolio Management: Collaborate with the agency to maintain an up-to-date catalogue with correct assets, descriptions, titles, and prices. Ensure the Buy Box is optimized for success.
- Content Enhancement: Work closely with the Brand Assistant and International Marketing to ensure that all product pages boast the best available content.
- Packaging & Artwork Development: Assist in the development of packaging and artwork tailored for E-Commerce-specific projects.
- New Product Launches: Coordinate new product launch dates in conjunction with the marketing manager & supply chain. Complete new line forms for Amazon-specific launches and provide support to the marketing manager and Agency in the uploading process.
BTL Planning and Execution:
Marketing Liaison: Act as a marketing liaison between us and the Amazon agency, facilitating effective communication and collaboration for successful marketing endeavours.
Online/Digital POS Material: Support the Category Manager in creating and executing online/digital POS materials across various e-tailers
Back to Job Search
- Sector: CPG
- Contact: Sophie Brocklebank-Fowler
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client: Client A1 Better Placed
- Expiry Date: 21 December 2023
- Job Ref: 52512_1700570286