My client are an innovator in the property industry, they have undergone significant transformation and growth via both acquisition and strong organic growth.
Now seeking a Director of Marketing and Business Development with a proven track record in marketing and and business development within the property and/or professional services sector.
You will work alongside a variety of clients and key stakeholders including; developers, private equity and both national and local government.
Head offices in Leeds offering hybrid working (2-3 days in the office)
- Provide both strategic and operational leadership to support the direction of the business and it's growth plans.
- Focus on innovation in relation to marketing and business development.
- Develop a strategy to develop the external profile of the business in key markets. Including the use of PR and social media.
- Develop the brand strategy in conjunction with the senior leadership team.
- Manage and grow the existing marketing and business development team.
- You will be an experienced senior marketing and business development specialist with a real estate, property and or professional services background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you will be comfortable communicating effectively with strong personalities at all levels across the business.
- You will have a proven track record of transformative marketing.
- You will have a solid understanding of digital marketing techniques and be able to apply these in a professional services environment.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 23 days holiday (increasing after 3 years' services to 26 days), 3% Pension contribution and 4x annual salary life assurance cover. Notably, you can really be responsible for the direction of the business from a marketing and business development function, and take ownership of the strategy.