A Digital Product Manager is required to join an award winning, industry leading brand based in Chester for a 12-month contract. This successful and acclaimed business has won several awards, and are undergoing a digital transformation which will revolutionize not only the business but the industry it operates in. This role is varied where you will work on their pre-existing website and lead the creation of a new app.
You will benefit from a great working environment, supplier discount, a competitive package and salary and learning and development opportunities.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Play a key role in developing the business's customer and digital strategies
- Manage external agencies and the product team to identify digital opportunities across their online platforms
- Be responsible for the companies' digital presence and ensure that their online services provide an exceptional user experience
- Ensure the brand communications are consistent
- Manage the development of a company app
- Executive regular competitor analysis providing suggestions to keep the Brand competitive and ahead of the market for digital solutions
- Run regular website audits to ensure they are performing and provide guidance for optimization
- Manage and improve the online customer journey and digital UX across the digital properties
The ideal Digital Product Manager will have the following background:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- A track record delivering digital products autonomously
- Experience with CMS and Marketing Analytics Tools (Google Analytics/ HotJar/ Optimizely or SEMrush)
- A solid understanding of GDPR, digital advertising and CRO
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver on time and in budget
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with team management
If you're looking to create an industry-disrupting digital product within a household name, please apply now!
Keywords: digital product manager, product manager, product owner, ba, ecommerce, digital, app, web, mobile application