This agency has core values that encompass ambition and honesty, and they develop their culture to reflect them. They nurture and grow their talent and strive to be the best both internally and externally with the work they produce - and the awards they have won can verify this. Client wise, they have a fabulous mix of home and interior design, ecommerce, retail - a very consumer focused client base.
They have undergone rapid growth over the last 2 years and doubled their headcount, and after opening a Manchester office they are looking to recruit a capable Digital PR Strategist. You will be instrumental in your client's digital PR strategies and coverage, getting that all important buzz of excitement when you generate some amazing coverage and do an amazing job for your clients!
- Leading on key digital PR strategy
- Planning budgets and resource for campaign activity
- Working consultatively with your clients to understand their objectives and challenges
- Mentoring other team members in PR best practice and methods
- Working with media relations to proactively gain coverage
- Press release copywriting
- Minimum of 2 years in a digital PR role - inhouse or agency side
- Excellent communication skills
- Verifiable copywriting skills
- Strong media relations
- A fantastic team player
- A passion for PR and the industry
In return this ambitious and dynamic agency will commit to developing your career aspirations - they have industry leaders to offer training in their senior leadership team, and offer regular appraisals and salary reviews to ensure you are an engaged and rewarded employee. They have incredible Manchester city centre offices with free barista coffee and a bar, as well as a rooftop terrace.
They offer a hybrid working model, flexible working, a work laptop, competitive holidays and an even more competitive salary (based on experience).
If you're looking to excel your career in the world of PR then apply now.