Digital Marketing Manager (Analytics) - Up to £32k - Hybrid working - Manchester
Working with one of the leading educational providers across the UK, looking for a Digital Marketing Manager focused on the analytical side to help support new major growth. This role will be supporting the wider Marketing team, delivering key insight into their marketing campaigns through diligent data analysis and reporting performance across their markets.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Day to day management on various marketing campaigns
- Support the content-led marketing strategy with a focus on advertising, paid search, social, SEO and CRO
- Working alongside the marketing team to share campaign reports and insights to help inform future campaign and website optimisation
- Using data insight to challenge current processes and improve performance
- Converting web traffic into leads to pass onto the sales team
Skills and experience required:
- Have data analysis experience
- Have a meticulous analytical mindset with a view for optimising market activity
- Experience working on integrated campaigns
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Channel knowledge of paid search.
This company have generous holidays offering, Christmas shutdown, flexible working hours and Hybrid working, excellent pension scheme.
Don't miss out on a rewarding and valuable opportunity - apply now!