Digital Marketing Manager
Manchester (mix of home working and office)
Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with an established, forward thinking, driven organisation as they look to strengthen their internal digital marketing team by recruiting a Performance Marketing Manager.
They're really looking for someone to take complete ownership of their online acquisition channels including day-to-day management of PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Display and Affiliate Marketing. As a member of their fast paced marketing team, they will require you to always think outside of the box and have an inquisitive mindset - constantly wanting to raise the bar!
You will manage and enhance the campaigns on a day-to-day basis, having direct budget responsibility and optimising spend to drive marketing performance. You will play a critical role in their acquisition activity, working alongside colleagues to ensure all marketing activities are co-ordinated and optimised to deliver all growth targets, aligned to marketing plans. You will work across the team to ensure effective re-targeting activity is in place, setting up and managing of affiliate and digital advertising activity.
- Manage and optimise acquisition campaign performance, evaluating, prioritising and testing initiatives to grow the business
- Set the budget spend recommendations and measure the overall results against sales plans
- Analyse results of all marketing campaigns and put measures in place to improve
- Be the in-house expert in PPC, SEO, Display, Paid Social and affiliate marketing
- Increase their understanding of potential performance marketing opportunities and build audiences to test opportunities within the wider plan
- Conduct competitor analysis
Skills / Knowledge :
- Have a deep working knowledge of Google, Bing, Facebook and their advertising platforms is essential
- Must be highly data driven
- Have experience delivering performance marketing through multiple levers - product reviews, PPC, on-site product presentation, product reviews, affiliates, paid social
- Fantastic stakeholder management
- Experience working with agencies and large budgets
- Understanding of / passion for the travel sector
This is a fantastic company to work for, they truly value each individual you wouldn't be starting just a new job with this company you'd be starting a career! If you're a self-starter who is data centric, motivated by challenging targets and passionate about digital marketing then this could be a role for you!