Digital Marketing Manager
These guys are one of the world's leading Safety Solutions Suppliers (a very covid safe market!).
Established in the UK in 1934, the range has expanded from the original products into a portfolio of safety equipment, all designed to separate people from hazards.
I need a B2B Digital Marketer to come in and be a content creator and SEO expert, responsible for driving online engagement and conversions for a portfolio of the groups acquisition business websites.
You'll be results driven and be responsible for the planning, development, and management of all digital content across the portfolio.
How Will You Do This?
- Develop, implement and test digital marketing campaigns that put the companies' brands, solutions and services in front of their target audiences
- Deliver strategic marketing and content action plans across a portfolio of businesses throughout the UK & Ireland
- Use analytics to ensure that all websites across the portfolio and their digital marketing campaigns remain optimised
- Measure site traffic and search performance, perform competitive analysis and establish rank and authority leadership in key search terms/phrases
- Deliver highly detailed and accurate performance reports
- Create digital content and enhance all websites, their display and search advertising, email marketing and social media platforms
- Write content in the individual/localised voices, tones, and authority of experts within their industries
- Manage social media
- Photo edit
- Produce E-commerce product updates
- Develop content
- Create landing pages
In return they can offer you flexible working (2 days in the Manchester office), 25 days holiday and a highly competitive salary of up to £40k.
If this sounds like you, then apply today and I will be in touch with some further info!