Digital Marketing Manager
Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with this well known organisation as they look for a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager. This is a newly created position that has come about due to growth as the business has grand ambitions for immediate and sustained growth.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for taking lead on all areas of online marketing, communication activities within the business and will lead a team to deliver the digital strategies for multiple brands. They truly are looking for a digital superstar they are looking for the Digital Marketing Manager to lead, inspire, develop and mentor their team whilst demonstrating a commercial understanding.
Their ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a similar digital marketing role and will be able to use their experience to elevate the digital presence, analyse marketing activity and data and proactively implement solutions and improvements. You will need to be super experienced in understanding the digital customer journey and the importance of data, analytics and ROI.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the day to day management of all digital marketing channels and take full ownership of websites, be the marketing expert in CRM, develop the social media and email channel
- Optimise all digital marketing strategies and campaigns employing testing strategies to maximise the overall performance
- Lead and coach your team to drive their development to create a successful, motivated team
- Manager external agencies to deliver campaigns to target
- Manage and track all digital marketing spend including the paid digital marketing budget and reporting on this weekly and monthly
- Develop a programme of marketing innovation, trialling new channels and methods of customer acquisition and retention
Ideal candidate :
- Experience managing high budget PPC and paid digital campaigns
- Strong understanding of Google analytics and SEO
- Demonstrable experience in delivering successful online and marketing and communications strategies in a B2C environment
- Must have a strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into beneficial improvements
- Understanding of how to track and report on ROI
- Passionate about digital marketing and really focused on improving the customer journey
- High attention to detail
This is a fantastic organisation and one that truly cares about each employee - they offer an incredible development opportunity alongside a clear succession plan for future growth so if you feel like you've hit a glass ceiling within your current organisation then this could be the role for you.