Digital Marketing Manager
Leeds, Hybrid working
- Huge consumer brand - Highstreet brand name
- £multi-million+ turnover business, with continued growth
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource) - multi-million investment
- Award winning! FANTASTIC reputation!
- Hybrid working (2 days per week)
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Total ownership over the Digital Marketing Strategy, strategic planning across Paid Media, CRM and Customer lifecycle journeys.
- Management multimillion digital budgets.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing activities. Producing performance reports to senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure campaigns align as a multi-channel marketing strategy, including Brand, Content, PR and Social Media, SEO and ATL
- Line management of the digital team - the delivers of these campaigns.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Ideally 5 years' experience within Digital Planning/ Digital Strategist/ CRM
- Highly analytical with experience analysing and measuring marketing campaigns (performance of Paid Media channels/ social etc.).
- Experience in campaign planning and coordinating the delivery across different teams.
- Highly experience in CRM and customer journeys, planning customer lifecycle etc.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self motivated. Someone who takes risks and isn't afraid to try something that could lead to a success for the brand. Someone who isn't shy of being in a stand alone role (strategy) and supported by the delivery teams.
- Ideally agency management experience, as well as people management experience as this role includes both.