Digital Marketing Manager
- Huge consumer brand - one of the UKs most successful and best loved consumer brands.
- Iconic name with a reputation for quality and exceptional customer experience.
- Secured a leading place in this diverse market to become an instantly recognisable brand with the most loyal customer base
- Award winning! FANTASTIC reputation!
- £multi-million+ turnover business, with continued growth. Record braking years
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource) - multi-million investment
- Extremely past faced.
- Hybrid working (2 days per week)
- Employee benefits include discounts/ rewards and incentives / Private pension / Heath cover / L&D budget / 26 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (that increase over time)
- Charity days
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Total ownership over the Digital Marketing Strategy, strategic planning across Paid Media (PPC), SEO and Affiliates.
- Management multimillion digital budgets, and responsible for ROI delivery.
- Analyse data and metrics to measure campaign effectiveness and make data-driven recommendations for improved performance.
- Producing performance reports to senior stakeholders.
- Managing 3rd party agency relationships with their high performing digital marketing agency.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure campaigns align as a multi-channel marketing strategy.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Ideally 5 years' experience within Paid Media/ Digital Acquisition, with proven success.
- Highly analytical with experience analysing and measuring marketing campaigns (performance of Paid Media channels/ social etc.).
- Experience in campaign planning and coordinating the delivery across different teams.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Results oriented with strong commercial acumen
- Self motivated. Someone who takes risks and isn't afraid to try something that could lead to a success for the brand. Someone who isn't shy of being in a stand alone role (strategy) and supported by the delivery teams.
- Ideally agency management experience, as well as people management experience as this role includes both.