Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading Financial Services organisation to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. You'll be joining a great bunch of people with an equally great culture; the company are incredibly invested in collaboration, work-life balance and career development making this a fantastic business to be apart of.
Head offices in Leeds city centre offering hybrid working; 2 days a week in the office 3 days WFH.
- Oversee the development of all marketing digital assets
- Responsible for the development of digital marketing practices, processes, and capabilities
- Development of SEO strategies and tactics
- To develop and maintain marketing reporting to provide insight into effectiveness of digital marketing activities including performance tracking
- Working collaboratively within a multi-disciplined team of internal Marketers, Creatives and Direct Marketing professionals and, externally, with developers
- Creating exciting SEO-related content for the business's social channels which may include writing blogs, articles, posts, and multimedia content
- Developing and overseeing online marketing projects and campaigns, monitoring successes, and evaluating findings
- Develop and report on KPI's
- Strong understanding of digital marketing specialism across SEM
- A understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking methods, and various sectors of SEO (Technical, On-Page, Off-Page)
- Analytics: You have a great understanding of web analytics and know how to utilise web analytics tools to measure & guide your marketing strategies
- Valuable and demonstrable experience in content production, content creation and distribution of content
- Experience with SEM/ Content / Display / Demand Generation & a fast-paced B2B environment
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, SEO Moz and Google Analytics