🎤 🎧 🎼 LISTEN UP MUSIC FANS 🎼 🎧 🎤
We have one of the most exciting Digital Marketing roles out there combining two passions… 🎪 💃 Marketing (Digital) and Music/ Festivals. 💃 🎪
Manchester City Centre based, Hybrid/ WFH
The Digital Marketing Manager - Festivals, is responsible for the management of all digital channels in line with the wider marketing strategy. Your overall focus is to drive engagement, maximise ticket sales (selling tickets faster and more efficiently) and grow reach.
It's a really unique Digital Marketing role - looking for someone within the music festival industry (or is really into Electronic music themselves), venue marketing or driving footfall - digital.
It presents a great opportunity to part of a busy, dynamic and rapidly developing team with world-class experience and expertise and to fast-track your already successful career in digital marketing to the height of success within electronic music marketing.
Better Placed have supported a number of their hires, these are some of the most talented and 'soundest' people we've worked with. From the full end to end marketing mix from Marketing & Brand, PR & Social Media, CRM and Creative. They are truly an excellent in house team.
Key areas you will be responsible for are:
- Content strategy - Including identifying and creating new channels to speak to new audiences. Working with the PR & Content Marketing Executive to plan and execute activity
- Social Media - Building followers on existing channels and delivering incremental reach, supporting by Marketing Executive
- Paid Media (including Paid Social, Display and YouTube) - managed via an external Digital agency
- Email Marketing - Devise and execute a detailed email marketing plan, that includes marketing automation and email segmentation
- Reporting - Adopt a data driven approach to measure the success of campaigns. Delivering insight using multiple tools to support campaign development
- Management of Website & App - content is always kept up to date and the websites are SEO friendly
Ideally looking for people with the below:
- Knowledge of electronic music and genres - deep house, techno, electronica, bass, etc.
- Experience devising and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns, particularly for music festivals or any venue.
- Demonstrable experience with managing websites, SEO and ongoing updates.
- Knowledge and/or experience of WordPress is desirable.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Demonstrable experience with social media strategy. Fluent in all digital marketing platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Google, YouTube & more.
- Ideally demonstrable experience in mobile app management in a festival context.
- Knowledge & understanding of planning paid media campaigns and demonstrable experience of managing paid media agencies to develop and manage campaigns for maximum ROI.
- Demonstrable experience managing email marketing campaigns and building mailers in Mailchimp.