An innovative, digital-first technology company with head offices in Leeds City Centre, are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their close-knit, small but, agile marketing team. With a roster of some incredibly established, well-known clients across the Sporting, Retail and tech industries, this is a truly exciting business to be a part of.
since the pandemic, the business has been working at home and occasionally going into the Leeds cc offices. They will soon return to a fully hybrid way of working that will most likely mean a couple of days a week in the office and the remaining working from home. So, because of this, the suitable candidate will need to be a commutable distance from Leeds to be considered for this opportunity.
- Develop marketing strategies and execute a plan to drive online traffic to the website; increase registration, subscription revenue and event sign-ups.
- Write copy for email campaigns, social media and brochures.
- Maintain email databases to maintain lead generation.
- Set up and build out paid media channel accounts on Google, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices.
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive opportunity, you will have a couple of years of digital marketing experience with a solid understanding of email and B2B social media marketing. You will have proven experience of carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive ROI. If you're a highly organised, data-driven digital marketer, then please apply below!