A well-established global organisation that operates in over 200 locations are currently on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team - 90% of this role will cover Paid Social campaigns. The business partners with various sectors including charities, private sector businesses and the UK Government to provide effective services to all clients.
This will be a fully remote position with the occasional travel into the Leeds office, located in the city centre.
- Deploy and monitor paid social strategies in line with divisional plans
- Enhance the business and contract online presence including social media
- Improve and enhance campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Update the company websites across all business lines
- Identify and research ideas for key content pieces, including, thought leadership, clinical updates, blogs, insight and knowledge
- Experience of evaluating digital marketing and campaign activity to determine impact and ROI - Google analytics, Google Adwords
- Ensure external communications are consistent and brand compliant.
- Experience of evaluating ROI or other desired outcomes
- Strong background of delivering paid social campaigns
- Experience of Google Adwords, CMS and Market Automation software such as Act-on or Marketo
- Evidenced-based outcomes from digital marketing delivery