Digital Marketing Executive
Lancashire - PLENTY of WFH, 1 day per week in the office.
My client is one of the UK's largest consumer businesses that specialise in marketing bespoke and premium products.
Now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive reporting into their Head of Digital Marketing, supported by the wider marketing team (including a team of creative and external agencies).
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager with all aspects of online marketing including: PPC, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Display, and Social Advertising.
- Manage the website, including the management of landing pages and content.
- Act as a key player in major web development projects
- To drive forward the SEO plan for the business; improving rankings on Google and organic traffic growth.
- Work on our outreach strategy to develop links with key sites and bloggers.
- Responsible for Email Marketing - creation and broadcast of regular consumer and trade emails.
- Analysis and reporting (mainly through Google Analytics and our own in-house tools)
Requirements needed for this role include:
- Experience of digital campaign delivery - web, email, content, social
- A sound understanding and working practice of SEO including on-site optimisation
- Basic understanding of PPC (this is managed by an external digital agency)
- Should be commercially astute
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good copy writing and proofing is essential
This role is a truly unique opportunity for an individual looking to bring their experience and passion into a company that is investing in marketing as well as individual development.
I am looking for someone who has good digital experience to draw on and is looking for a campaign lead role. If that sounds interesting then this may well be the role for you.
Please apply with your CV and relevant contact details and I will be in touch.