Digital Marketing Executive
Manchester (Offering WFH)
I am incredibly excited to be working with this brand again!! I've had the pleasure of working with and placing some incredible people in their digital team and am thrilled to going out to market for an additional new role for them.
They are a global consumer brand, eCommerce. Multiple award winning. Consistent growth in sales & market share YOY.
A team that really respects each other, somewhere you have your own identity and the support for personal achievement. Now looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their wider digital marketing team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of digital marketing activity, with a focus on web content / digital content. I'm therefore looking for someone who has proven experience digital content delivery and working in a CMS.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of all website content and digital content, in a global scale. Therefore working across multiple websites.
- Reporting/ Analytics.
- Managing content on by the CMS (Sitecore), so landing pages/ homepages and web content (UK & international).
- Management of the brands websites focussed on engagement and conversion.
- Measure campaign performance and communicate successes.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified with marketing/ digital marketing degree.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working on a CMS - sitecore/ wordpress etc.
- Ideally 2 years+ experience working in a Digital Marketing role, and managing online marketing campaigns, including Content Marketing, Email and Web.
- Strong analytical skills, Google Analytics.